Tips, deals, and advice on traveling the continent on a budget.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Do You See Green Or Yellow

Yeah, it's that's time of year again! The birds are singing, the bees are buzzing, the mosquitoes are biting and the yellow stuff, known as pollen, is EVERYWHERE! Is this what all those people who hate the cold dark days of winter look forward too? Surely there is something that can be done about all the yellow stuff. The weather man says don't wash the windows or the car just yet. There is still alot to come. Open up the window for some fresh air, and an hour later, you sneeze and yellow stuff goes everywhere! The porches are yellow, the trees are yellow, the grass is yellow, and even the animals are yellow. I even rub my hands on my husband's black car so he looks like a bumble bee! (Yes, I am bored, but I usually entertain myself rather well!)

Here I am sitting at my desk, trying to do some of that internet marketing that I have heard so much about and I can't even concentrate because of all the yellow stuff floating around. I live in the deep south part of Mississippi and I just don't get it! Should I move up north? Should I go to another country? Should I go to the local hotel so I can work? What should I do?

Well, being the creative person I can sometimes be, I think I will collect the yellow stuff, add some water and sell it to people on the street for lemonade. That might make me a quarter or two, seeing how I haven't made any doing this marketing thing. But that's ok. Maybe I can come up with some way to market this pollen stuff. If I could, I would be a VERY, rich woman. So, what do you think, can you help me see some green instead of yellow? Maybe I could help you see some green too! If you can, let me know, and we will dust off all that yellow and make room for the green. Enjoy Spring....even if it is all yellow!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home